Happy Birthday My Love!


For you, the one who makes this journey so much fun! 

Happy Birthday to my fantastic husband. I hope you have a fabulous day and that we've got some great surprises planned that you will love. 

I know I don't always acknowledge how lucky I am that I am married to you, or how lucky I am to have you as the father to our children. I get caught up in the hectic parts of life and I rarely take the time to tell you exactly how I feel, and exactly how much I love our life together. 

You have been an inspiration to me, and I am in awe at the things you accomplish, without even seeming to think about it very much. Your dedication and passion is infectious (only you could have convinced me to go to The Circuit Factory, and now I love it!). 

So today, I want to make sure that you know exactly how loved you are, and what an important part you play in my life, and in our lives. 

Here's to at least another 50 birthdays together! 

Lots of Love Always

Lora xxx

Comments

Popular Posts