Taking a Little Time Out



I have been trying my hardest not to write this post. 

But, I have admitted defeat. 


Moving continents with two toddlers has been considerably more difficult than I had ever anticipated, and I expected it to be pretty tough. Buying a house has taken more time than expected and there have been a lot of bumps in the already bumpy road. 


I'm struggling with settling into the UK, getting into a routine and getting settled, because we still aren't. I know when we finally complete on our new house, then things will get easier. 


Trying to maintain the blog has become too much to add on top of everything else we need to adjust to. It's particularly difficult because our Macbook Air is on it's last legs and freezes up every twenty minutes. 


I've run out of time to  catch up and keep everything spinning. So I've decided to take a little time out until we are settled into our new home and I have my beloved iMac back up and running. 


I'll still be running my weekly linky #wineandboobs and so I would really appreciate your support with that. I'll also still be following on social media, but for now my new content will have to wait. 


I've got so much to write about, but not the time to do it at the moment. But I will be back! 


See you all soon and thank you for the support so far. 

Comments

Popular Posts