#wineandboobs Linky Tuesday 16th June 2015



Eeeekkkk I'm so excited to announce that I'm now co-hosting the #wineandboobs Linky each week with Modern Dad Pages!



The theme of #wineandboobs will be the same each week... Link your favourite blog post up! It can be an old or new post. Last week was #wineandboobs best week yet! There were over 80 link ups to the #wineandboobs linky, and I'm so honoured and excited to be able to be a part of it (and to read all of the lovely posts!).

So, down to the details!

I am looking for posts from all bloggers! Parent bloggers, beauty bloggers, fashion bloggers, vloggers and bloggers. I would love the diversity that it would bring to #wineandboobs. For you vloggers you can link your videos directly from YouTube and I would really love to see you linked up! 

We have only 2 rules for #wineandboobs:

1. Add the badge to your post
2. Comment on at least 2 other posts. (please make sure you do comment on  at least 2, would be great if you could on more) ;)

Please feel free to link as many posts as you wish. If you want to share your post via twitter, make sure to tweet us (@twentyfirstmama and @moderndadpages) using #wineandboobs and we will be sure to retweet for you

If you so wish you can like me to Facebook, pin me on Pinterest or follow me on Google+

The linky will run from Tuesday 16th June 2015 6 PM GMT till Sunday 21st June 6 PM GMT

To link your post click on the inlinkz button below and copy and paste your post when prompted and follow the instructions.
Happy linking everyone!

If you are not sure how to link up Cuddle fairy has written a guide to linky’s click here to find out how.

This week we are encouraging #socialsharing. I would love it if you would share on your favourite social network one post and tag me in it with "I shared on #wineandboobs @twentyfirstmama" and of course the person you are sharing for. #socialsharing is a great way to support fellow bloggers :) I hope you all love the idea!



The 21st Century Mama

Comments

Popular Posts